Paleo Recipe and HOW-TO Video on making a delicious muffin conjured up from the magic of eggs. Behold the simple snack of paleo-goodness.
All Bought from Trader Joes
2 links- Mango Chicken Sausage
2 Links- Basil Pesto Turkey/Chicken Sausage
1 Pkg.Baby Broccoli
1 Lrg. Red Onion
- Sauté the sausage, you will need 2 links per 6 eggs.
- Finely Chop the baby broccoli and onions, then sauté them in the grease leftover from browning the sausages.
- Finely Chop the sausages to about the size of a pencil eraser ( some big chunks here are fine for an added surprises when you bite into them)
- LET ALL ITEMS COOL (Combining hot items to raw eggs will cook the eggs)
- Once cool, combine with eggs which have been beaten, mix well and pour into muffin tins or muffin wrappers.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins.
- Let cool. Remove from tins or wrappers and BON APPETIT!