My famous Macaroni & Cheese recipe. Easy and delicious, the most popular item you can bring to a potluck or add to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner feast.
7 Easy steps:
- Begin by cooking 1 and 1/2 cups of elbow macaroni.
- In preparation for a later step, cube a 10 oz. Block of EXTRA sharp cheddar cheese (I recommend cracker barrel brand).
- Blend 2 table spoons of flour with 3.5 table spoons of butter.
- Add 2 cups of milk and heat mixture until it bubbles and thickens, do not burn.
- Once the mixture is thick & bubbly add the cheese you cut in step 2 and stir till melted.
- Once melted stir the elbow pasta in very well.
- Turn mixture into a casserole dish and bake at 350 for 35-40 mins (during last 5 mins, throw some shredded cheese on top).